Muslims...?

People think that every muslim is a terrorist and go against Christians and Jews , but .... is that true?
This is a Muslim's opinion:

"As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.
I am tired of hearing the word “terrorist” not being used when the suspect in a terrorist attack is a non-Muslim. I am tired of the “mentally disabled” excuse being recycled when the suspect in a terrorist attack is a Caucasian. I am tired of seeing hundreds of terrorist attacks carried out by non-Muslims not get the same coverage of even a single terrorist attack where the suspect happens to be Muslim.
Above it all, I am tired of having to repeatedly say that Muslims are not terrorists. It is time we silence this Islamophobia with facts. My next five points will prove once and for all that Muslims are not terrorists"
So we get as a conclusion that not every muslim is a terrorist, but the majority are  normal, pacific people that live with their family as we all do. Don't get the wrong idea about Muslims. IT'S NOT FAIR.
Did you like it? Find more about it:

No comments:

Post a Comment